56 m² for 4 people with views over the castle grounds
Our daughter Christine named this apartment because the spiral staircase reminds her of a snail shell.
The apartment has:
- A big live-in kitchen with a sofa, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, plenty of cooking equipment
- A bedroom with a double bed
- Balcony with view over the castle grounds
- An beautiful spiral staircase to the upstairs bedroom
- TV/Sat, Radio, Internet (WLAN)
- Bathroom with a shower, WC and hairdryer
- Linen for the beds, towels for the kitchen and bathroom (final cleaning inclusive)
For children: cots (made up), high chair, step up for the bathroom and extra cutlery available on request.
Prices and Conditions
- 100,00 – 135,00 € including a Brixen Card
- Prices are per day and apartment for up to 4 People
- for the four-legged we charge 8€ per day
- For each additional person we charge €15 per day
- So that we have time to clean the apartment for the next guests, we ask you to leave by 10am on the day of departure.
- When booking we ask you for a deposit. On cancellation the deposit will be retained as compensation
You can pay with cash or bank transfer. Please understand that we do not accept credit cards. Thank you!
We would like to point out that the “Red Rooster” offers a complete cancellation protection insurance, where you are covered by European Travel Insurance.
From 01/01/2017 we are obliged to charge a community residence tax of €1,40 per person per night for guests over 14 years.