Bus & Train, Culture and Activity Program included!
From the first night of their stay at Campan Castle, guests are able to use public transport and leisure facilities in the area of Brixen with the Brixen Card.
Things to Do
The Brixen Card enables free entry to 82 museums in South Tyrol and other leisure facilities such as the spa Acquarena. In addition, card holders can participate in various other activities and walks free of charge:
- Guided tour of Brixen,
- historic night tour with the night watchman and
- various half and full day hikes in the warm months.
In addition, a range of discounts are offered for:
- Guided mountain biking and motorcycle tours,
- skiing in the area and
With the Brixen Card you can travel on the following public transport for free:
- City Bus Brixen,
- all regional trains in South Tyrol as far as Trento,
- all city and intercity buses in South Tyrol,
- the cable car to Ritten, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano,
- the narrow-gauge train rides and the funicular to the Mendel,
- an ascent and descent per day with the Plose mountain railway, as well as
- a round-trip ride on the Postbus Switzerland from Mals to Zemenz.
Not on Sundays and public holidays, sauna and massage not included.
Do not forget to carry a muzzle for your dog when using of public transport.